April 17, 2008

omG..!!!

Hey chick'A'S,
2day i went for english club of course n....likw while me n qamarina were marking our names on the list of attendance......guess whos names we came across??? Matthew n james.....we were like jumpin around....(eventhough im not a fan) but it was like so unbelievable...but there it was their names...then me n QM were like planning on ways to get them to attend english club ...hahaha.....came back home n called alliya to inform her n she was like jumpin aso...then went on9 n told lina n we were like majorly discussing on how do we get him to english club meetings....hahaha....watch out matthew n james ......hahaha
eventhough im not their stalkers or fans but just the thrill of doing something so out off BOUND is so tempting.....
Anyway in english club we had to promote a watch n i was in a group of 5 me QM shaun arvin n faisal..... our ad was like so funny....n stupid of course....hahahaha.....lovin english club...hahaha.
In school i was kinda irratated with shaun cos he kept saying dat i had a sister in form one which I SO DONT have.....(gonna strangle dat guy one day) hahahaha...
In prefect world me n sher lin(hey gal) are like PAKATING to give 0 marks to the bitch n kick her ou pronto.....hahahaha...wait ooops its more of a MUAHAHAHAHA....(lovin prefect world)
....And i know have a new official gang according to my BFF's ....n guess who they are n why r they my new gang????????
.....my new gang me Jason n A liff....why??? cos we're all gedik(perky)....hahahhahaha....but i dun think so well i know im gedik(perky) but jason n aliffr not im my opinion. jason's not cos he's an ok guy eventhough he has this really stupid theories might i say .....bout well lets just not say....n aliff well he's a really friendly guy......
I guess my BFF'S were jealous rite???? hahahaha(sze yan)
n yah 2day in skooljason said sze yan had an imaginary fren....n instead i got the pissing off...then i did the same to jason n told hsi teng wat jason said bout her n TADAA he's dead...hahaha...
on the whole 2day was gr8 from english club to prefect world to skool ...

xoxoxo,
Sharanya(luvin life)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo lina here
haha ur blogs are so long
heheh cant wait to try the plan
heheheh
keep on blogging i ll try to come els next meeting :D

Sharanya said...

i know i like to keep them long n crappy...hahaha...
me too...plan but i dont know kalau kecut later....hahaha
n yah come to the next ELS....kay.