April 21, 2008

pHAnToM oF thE oPeRa :)

hey peeps,
2day i went on a skool trip to sri cahaya skool to watch the phantom of the opera....it was so good....i was lyke seriously so amazed by the children who played the violin they looked so serious n were soooo GOOD...
I SERIOUSLY WISH I COULD PLAY THE VIOLIN....
on the whole the play was so worth my 10 bucks.....
loved it......
n im lyke seriously so tired now....
i'll post a few pics of the phantom of the opera on my blog when i get them from my fwen...kay...2day in skool we (me,alliya,sze yan,n yung sheen) were talking bout malay ghost n i was scared shit...but i still had the most stories to tell thanks to my NUTS gang. hahahha
sze yan was lyke majorly freaked out...hahahaha
then our geog teacher had to enter frame n kacau us....
so it stopped there hahahah
xoxoxo,
Sharanya(exhausted much)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah !!
i'm in !!
=)