January 18, 2009

Must hear Music?!


Hey guys,
Well first of all i'm so majorly bored totally outta my mind kinda boredness. And i have to do my modern maths homework which is loads F.Y.I tnx to me leaving my book under my desk for the whole weekend. Plus my History notes are getting way much for my handling. Somehow i just am in the mood to blab. So shall we begin?!
SONG
Taylor Swift - Lovestory
- An awesome song. I have no idea why but its just stuck there in my head and the next ting i know im humming to it the song ofc. Its just so infectious you might call it? And its not only me, my friends who are totally against mainstream songs hum it along with me. I'm not gonna post the lyrics on my blog but im gonna suggest guys out there READ the LYRICS. Then you'll get it and maybe the girl you want. MayB( no assurance) :D
BAND
Paramore
- This band is simply stellar as i might say. Almost every guy on Earth wants Hayley Williams and every girl on Earth wants to make her their girl crush. Plus their songs have a nice mix in between genres though rock is mainly their genre. I mean what else is there to be said, if you have ever seen a Paramore concert( may it be live or not) you would totally get what im saying. I admit to not seeing them Live and really hope that they come to MALAYSIA already but you never know what stupid ruling might stop them. On the whole this is an Gr8 band.
.......................................................................................................................................................................
Thats all my music updates for now so lets move on to my day today an how absolutely
unmagnific it was.
First of all being a prefect sucks, yes they might be perks and stuff but its anything but fun though i have to grind my teeth and suck it in just cos i have my own reasons. Well today for example it was terrible the screaming the new assignments and stuff. But i didnt feel the pinch unlike Hsi Teng that much. Cause im used to it so is she but she takes criticism hard, my poor friend. Anyways class was a better cheer up case for both her and me we madeit funny like we always do. School = Funny except when a certain fudge teachers teaching.
Secondly i have so many views from ppl around the world but none of ya'll leave a comment? Why? I promise not to bite as a matter of fact share the LOVE comment as blog stalker says. :D

Thirdly Heroes season 3's last episode is premiering in Malaysia on Thursday ......... im happy its over the pain of watching the show ruin its credibility Sucks MAJORLY! Hopefully next season gets good again i cant even count the amount of episodes i missed this season.

Fourthly when in the hell is the new Supernatural season coming out in Malaysia!!!!!??!!!!

*** I have officially no p.p.s today oh yeah i made an enemy with a bitch today! The JOY :P

out & about,
Shanya

2 comments:

Linamania said...

hAHAHAHA i knwwww they dont comment, maybe takde account kot?

Sharanya said...

Hahahaha mayB ah but thats still so not cool